Sunday, March 21, 2010

Micah turned 3!!!!






Oh boy........it's been a while. :) If you want to know what's been happening with our family for the past 3 months, just go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/lesstrech. Basically, we went to Indiana for Christmas, and Les ended up in the hospital. For. 24. days. God showed off in some major ways, so if you really don't know what happened, please go to that website when you have some time.

Meanwhile...........Micah Luke turned 3 years old!!!!!! In my head, he's been 3 for a while now. He's big, tough, and seems like a 3 year old to me. I think that is the Lord softening the blow that he'll be going to college soon. I am pretty darn sure that the best investment we've made was a little something he got for his 3rd birthday. Tripp and Megan are the ones who introduced this little treat to us.........

his new bike!!!

This kid is lightning on this bike!! He starts going sooooooooo fast. I'm so afraid that his wheel is going to get out of control and he is just going to EAT IT.........hasn't happened yet......glory. It doesn't have any pedals, so he basically sits on the bike seat and runs. When he gets going fast, he'll pick up his little feet and glide. It's so great for balance!! Thank you, Tripp and Megan for educating us on these bikes! I don't know if I have a picture of him with his helmet on yet, but if I don't, I'll get one on here immediately. I just have 2 words for that upcoming picture...............Lloyd Christmas.

Here are some pictures of his birthday!




she has about 47 toys in that bag on the front of her bike


we took him to Chuck E Cheese that night

Debbie made him a Cars cake!!!! Even the tires are edible!! We know that because Micah had 3 of them.


He's a 3 year old little boy. He HAD to have these.


This has nothing to do with Micah's birthday, but I just wanted to share with you a slight laugh I had the other night......

Sarah, John and I had the privilege of hearing Les tell the story that scarred him for life. The story of the cat who gave birth in his car.......on his sweater.......his new sweater. Here is a picture of the best part of the story.




I could listen to that story every day..........so hilarious!

4 comments:

  1. Tell Les to get ready to retell this story on Thursday! Can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hearing that story at Baylor if I remember correctly! Freakin' hilarious! This picture made me laugh out loud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud too, Ya! Oh I miss y'all. Dang. And...what is that bike? I think Eli may need one for his 3rd birthday this summer! He is already riding his tricycle like a champ and asking for a "big boy bike" every. time. we go to the store! Okay...glad you are back to blogging, Sister...miss keeping up with you! Love you and my bro and niece and nephews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this and seeing the pictures.so glad you are blogging again. Helps me feel close to all of you. I probably heard the cat story before, but don't remember it, look forward to hearing it next time I am there. I laughed out loud, too

    ReplyDelete