Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!








.......or as Micah calls it, "the punkin patch"! I seriously like the word "punkin" better than the real word. Who votes we change it?? I love the fall!!!!!!! Although it is prettier in Indiana, but still. I'm just sayin'. Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful weather here in Houston!!!!!!! What a perfect day for the punkin patch!!! We drove over to Josh and Lisa Schmidt's house this morning, loaded the kids in the wagon and stroller, and we all walked to the punkin patch fest at Seven Lakes High School!!!!!!! Tell me if any of you moms can relate to this.........
So, Lisa and I are walking behind the pack. Lisa is pushing Maya, and Toby is strapped to me. Micah is in the wagon that Carter is taking turns pulling, and Mady is walking near the wagon with Papa and Josh. We're walking on the sidewalk which is, you know, close to the road, and the girls just book it up the sidewalk! Lisa and I are holding our breath because we don't want to tell the boys how to watch our girls, but we just keep picturing them veering off into the street. Both of them obeyed very well, so nothing even came close to happening, but I'm still not sure if Lisa and I had a whole conversation. :)
When we got to the punkin patch, Carter walked through all of the big punkins, and went straight to the tiny punkins.......like they were her pets or something. So, who follows her?? Oh yeah, Micah!!!! because he would follow her off a cliff. But then Micah does something different. While Carter is searching for a punkin with no dirt on it......such a girl......Micah seems to think the punkins are soccer balls. I look over and he is basically dribbling a punkin through the grass. He decided to not get a punkin though.......I think he was still tired from not getting a nap yesterday. I think I'm still tired from him not getting a nap yesterday. Oh wait, no, I'm tired because we have an infant. That's right. I really have nothing to complain about though. He is such a great baby!!!! He's only getting me up once a night to feed him. Oooh, he's so cute!!

she loves her tiny punkin and wants to carve it tonight!


if only we could read Toby's thoughts......."I wonder if these big orange things have milk too?"

they did NOT like this guy


this picture looks so funny! "Somebody help me!"


I think Mady liked this one more.


and I just HAD to put this on here! Price let Toby borrow this onsie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment