Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Festival Day





"Oh what a beautiful morning......" You know what made it even more beautiful? Les got up at about 7:00 to run an errand, and since Carter was up (surprise), he took her. Since I had just fed Toby and put him down, I got to go back to bed until Micah woke up at 8:20!!!!!!! Booya!!!! I was so excited, I almost moonwalked around the house.........or maybe I wanted to do that because I just went to see This Is It (the Michael Jackson movie). It was soooooooooo great! I went to see it with Melissa and Haley, and one of the best parts of the movie was that Melissa watched the whole thing with a smile on her face. It was so cute! Ok, back to today. We didn't really do much today because last night we went to Sarah's Superhero Night at Second Baptist Church. Carter and Micah went dressed as their favorite pirates. Sarah saved us front row seats!!! I loved watching it so close, but I was jealous because what I really wanted to be doing was dancing with Sarah on stage. :) We had so much fun! Here are some pictures of the kids dressed up.....



That's right! Wonderbread!

Carter didn't want to get dressed up today. Micah's all about it!




1 comment: